AUTO CLAIMS AND VEHICULAR CRASH RECONSTRUCTION
Vehicular crash reconstruction or previously called accident reconstruction involves the inspection of scenes and vehicles to preserve and document physical facts relating to an incident by utilizing photographs, videos, measuring techniques and physics equations. The process involves analyzing physical facts using proven scientific principles.
In addition to reconstruction of a crash, factors for auto claims may also include:
- Concerns analyzing vehicle components, parts, machine design, power and systems.
- Measurements to determine pre-impact speeds.
- Highway geometrics / highway design.
- Potential metallurgical fatigue, corrosion or part failures.
- Power and systems, circuits, controls, instrumentation, digital circuit and computer malfunctions
AUTO CLAIMS OR LITIGATION SUPPORT SERVICES
Air Bag Failures
Black Box Data Retrieval/Analysis
Brake System Failures
Fire Cause and Origin
Highway and Work Zone Safety/Defects
Traffic Signalization and Roadway Illumination
Low Velocity Impact Injury
Seat Belt Evaluation
Tire Failure Analysis
Following is a video clip from one of our conventions featuring ELVIN AYCOCK, PE, PH, PLS, REM, ACTAR, I-ENG-A Advisor. Members may access complete videos for PDH credit hours.
Request support here: